Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Mollee Purchases

So Walgreens has these adorable t-shirts for babies.  A while back, I bought my godson, Brady, the blue one that says MY MOM IS HOT.  I picked up this one for Mollee.  Funny, huh??!!

I've come across so many cute things to buy for her.  I try my hardest not to go too crazy with the Mollee-shopping, though.  After all, she could care less, right??!!

Her daddy, however, would be PERFECTLY HAPPY if she just wore this bib all the time!

We took one of the diapers out of the packages just to see how teeny-tiny they REALLY are.  (Which is why you see them next to the sunglasses...for size comparison.)  Who would have ever thought that a diaper would be so cute??!!  I guess the "newborn" size of ANYTHING is pretty darn cute!

We found this adorable Carter's baby book.  I liked it because it was pretty thin and I can only imagine how thick it is going to end up being.

There's just one part in it that kinda stresses me out.  If you know my husband at all, you understand why.  Put it this way:  He's not a "feelings talk" kind of guy.  Maybe he will let me write and he can just dictate...


And just a little more nursery progress for you...

Check out the new mirror that hangs above Mollee's dresser!

And some lovely canvas wall art that will hopefully have that glider sitting below it someday...

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing pics of the nursery. You’ve done a great job. As for “a letter from Daddy”…my baby is 2 ½ & that page in her baby book (from Daddy) is still BLANK.

    ReplyDelete