Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brett & April's Wedding

We attended the wedding of Brett & April.  Brett & I work together.  April looked BEAUTIFUL!!
I love it when we have a good excuse to get all dressed up and take pictures together!  I just LOVE my husband!  He absolutely hates taking pictures so I genuinely appreciate him being so very cooperative just to make his wife happy!

Kim & I
 Krista, Michael, & Landry


Neil & Kim

Tammi, Lexi, & Mia
H & Cade
We were two streets away from getting home when we came across this giant turtle in the middle of the road.  After trying every method we could think of to move it (without touching it bare handed) including pouring water on it, trying to pick it up with a yard sign, etc...we were having no luck.  It was VERY heavy and didn't have any interest in moving.  Finally, a neighbor stopped and together him and H worked together to scoop it up onto some yard signs and carried it over to the grass.  It was HUGE!!!  Here is H posing with our turtle friend....Not too sure what the gay pose is all about, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment