Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting Excited About Mollee's Upcoming Baby Shower

A few of my loved ones are putting together Mollee's baby shower that will take place in just a few weeks.  I can't wait!!  Here is the ADORABLE handmade invitation
that these two fabulous friends created.
Aren't they just so crafty??!!

Besides those two, also help in hosting the shower will include the BFF,
the sis,

and the sis-in-law that lives in Texas.

I cannot wait!!!

And last but not least...a belly update pic since it has been 3 weeks.
 24 weeks along today!!   Mollee is definitely a-growin'!!  I had a (scheduled) doctors appointment today.  They gave me the paperwork to fill out for hospital registration, gave a list of pediatricians they reccomended to choose from, and encouraged that we hurry up to sign up for child-birthing classes because they are filling up quickly for our birthing month!  I can't believe the light at the end of the tunnel is already coming in sight!  This has been the longest, yet shortest pregnancy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment