I have a human "clock" living inside of me. These days, I can tell you when it is between the hours of eight and nine p.m....or close to it. No matter what I am doing during that time (laying down, sitting, standing, moving, being still, whatever...) Mollee is kicking uncontrollably. Sure, she kicks here and there throughout the day and night...but NONSTOP between eight and nine p.m. It's crazy!!! My little human clock.
And this here is my belly button that is completely on the verge of getting ready to poke out. When one of my fellow teacher friends was pregnant, one of her students saw her poked out belly button through her shirt and said, "I can see the baby's nose poking through!" I thought that was too funny!! Pretty soon here, I guess Mollee's nose will be "poking through!"
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment