As I said in the previous post, yesterday's Clearview ultrasound was a bit different than what we were expecting. When we left, H and I talked about how we were both concerned that the ultrasound tech at Clearview kept shaking my belly around, trying to get Mollee to change positions and get her feet and hands out of her face. So I called my doctor's office this morning to discuss the concerns with them. Although they assured me that no harm was done to her with the belly shaking, they asked me if I wanted to come in for an ultrasound at the doctor's office. And anyone who knows me at all knows what my answer was to THAT question! The ultrasound tech at the doctor's office explained to us that usually once a baby finds a position that they like/are comfortable in, they either stay in that position most of the time or move around and always go back to that comfortable position. Our little Mollee has decided that this breech/feet in the face position is that for her.
Here you can see her leg above her head...
She was grabbing her foot with her hand here...
and one of those little legs that we get to see in front of her face during most of the ultrasound!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment