Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I love SUMMER VACATION!!

I'm on summer vacation.  I spend almost every day at the pool.  Mostly so I'm not tempted to go out and buy adorable things like this that I know she just NEEDS:

What should I probably be doing instead?  Organizing this:

and maybe I should also be thinking about beginning to prepare for my long-term substitute teacher (which I don't have yet) for when I'm on maternity leave either right when the new school year starts or a week or so after...just depending on when she makes her big debut.

Or maybe I will do it all later...

Oh, summer vacation...how I LOVE thee!!  I was originally a little worried that neither of us were hired to teach summer school (financially, spending EVERY SINGLE day together, etc...)  But all those worries are definitely gone by this point!!

Side note:  Check out this CUTE Cubs onesie we picked up on our Iowa trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment