Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Shower!!

Mollee's baby shower was perfect!!  Andrea (sister-in-law), Lauren (best friend), Tracy (sister), McKenzie (good friend I teach with), and Melody (another good friend I teach with) all did a WONDERFUL job!!  Thanks so much, ladies for all of your hard work!!  

All of the food was so yummy!!!  And McKenzie did a fantastic job making the diaper cake!!

Everyone decorated a onesie for Mollee to wear when she arrives.  They turned out REALLY cute!!


All the guests were also asked to write Mollee a little something on the matte of this ultrasound photo.  I've already hung it up in the nursery and it looks adorable!  I know she will LOVE to read it someday!

I think she might be good on clothes for a while.  What do you think??!!

So many friends, family, and loved ones came to celebrate the soon-arriving Mollee.  We can't wait for you to get here, little girl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment