Monday, April 26, 2010

Registering for Mollee


 Last week, my good friend Kim took me to Babies R Us.  She has an almost two-year-old and will soon be having another little one in December.  Since she knows ALL ABOUT what I will and won't need when Mollee arrives, she helped me create our first baby registry.  I learned so much while we were there and I realized what a GREAT idea it was for her to do that for us because had me and H tried to register at that completely overwhelming baby place together...we probably would have registered for everything in there, just cause we wouldn't have known any better!  She was able to tell me what not to waste time registering for, as well as items that we would need LOTS of.  She's also good about reading reviews on brands of products, so she was able to say which brand of carseat was known as the safest, which products are most reccomended for certin things, etc...  It was GREAT!!  Thanks, Kim!!

Then, on Sunday, me and H went over to Target to register there, too.  He had fun scanning and picking things out (especially the video camera!!)  He even thought it would be funny to register for beer.  I didn't think that was very funny at all.

Today I am 21 weeks!  It's been 3 weeks since a belly pic so here you go!!!...
At our last doctor's appointment (last Monday), the doctor explained to us that my placenta was in the back.  She said that this wasn't a bad thing...it just ment that kicks would be felt sooner and harder than most pregnant women would feel them.  That explains why I've been feeling her movin and groovin for a while now.  H and a few friends have been able to feel her kicks as well!!!  It's pretty amazing!!!

1 comment: