Sunday, March 7, 2010
Crib and Changing Table!!
We made our first purchase for Baby Drum today! We bought a crib and a changing table from a couple that I know. We decided that we wanted to spend a little less money on those two things so that we can spend a little more money on the bedding, nursery decor, etc... Once we find out pink or blue, and decide on nursery colors, we plan on finding an old dresser (possibly on craigslist) that is either antique or can be refinished to look antique in one of the colors that we will use. The pics that I am posting of the crib and the changing table were actually taken at the previous owner's home... when the crib was still in tact. It is now broken down until we actually begin working on the nursery within the next couple of months. I think it looks fine in the pics, but I REALLY love the way it looks in person and CAN'T WAIT to see how great it will look once we have our little nursery all put together. We plan on putting wicker baskets with the canvas liners on the shelves of the changing table. A crafty friend that I teach with had a fabulous suggestion... having Baby Drum's (actual) name monogramed on one of the canvas basket liners in the middle. How cute would THAT be??!! After today, I've only just had a small taste of this whole baby shopping thing (with these two purchases) and I'm already super excited! Gotta be careful and smart about it though cause my shopping habbits can get a little out of hand!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



theyre great! so smart of you to save in any way you can!
ReplyDeletehmm...i wonder who that coworker might be ;)
ReplyDelete