In exactly LESS THAN one month, we will get to find out whether Baby Drum is a boy or a girl. April 15th can't come soon enough! Apparently, my ultrasound doctor doesn't like to be incorrect. Which is why he makes you wait an oh-so-long 20 weeks to find out. But I begged and pleaded and was able to move my appointment up to a big, whopping 19 1/2 weeks! Woo hoo! I must say, I'm a little jealous of my friends who were able to find out at 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 18 weeks, etc... I've even gone so far as to contact a couple of local ultrasound tech schools to see if they needed any patients to practice on. One didn't. Another did...but they like the patient to be 20 weeks or more...which does me no good. (Although, I still may go anyway at some point...just for an extra oppertunity to see Baby Drum that I otherwise wouldn't have...) We are also looking into going to this place: http://www.clearviewultrasound.com/ , which we can do at 18 weeks. (And by the way, if you are reading the above and judging me and thinking I am too neurotic and need to calm down....Well, you're right. But no one ever said pregnancy can't make you CRAZY! And if you were already crazy, it can make you even CRAZIER!! Perhaps I'm just getting it all out of my hormonal system so that when Baby Drum makes his or her debut, I can be one of those calm, relaxed mothers...We can all hope.) Anyway, here you go...Feast your eyes on this growing 15 week baby bump:
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment