in their Husker outfit to watch the Nebraska game with daddy! (That same somebody is getting REALLY tired of mommy torturing her with all these big bows and pictures...as you can tell by the face! I think she's saying, "Seriously mommy, are we done with this yet??!!")
The other day I walked in Mollee's room to check on her during one of her naps. I found Wrigley napping right next to her crib on the floor! It was too sweet!
And I'm not quite sure how it's possible...but someone asked me whether Mollee was a boy or a girl the other day when she was wearing this:
Hmmmm....Maybe it's just obvious to me because I know the answer. But not too sure how you can be confused by that with all the pink and the big bow!!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nu=3443)949)678)2534949769233ot1lsi.jpg)

nu=3443)949)676)2534949767233ot1lsi.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment