"Could someone please tell my mom to quit putting these huge flowers on my head??!!"
Yesterday Mollee had her first vaccinations. She did GREAT! I left the room (anticipating too many mommy tears due to too many baby tears) and H stayed in the room with her and the nurse as she got the shots. Before I knew it, it was over! She only cried for maybe 5 seconds or so and as soon as H picked her up, she was fine and quit crying! She was really sleepy afterwards and slept for several hours once we got home. But when she woke up, the pain must have set in because she was SCREAMING a scream like no other. H ran out to the nearest Walgreens to get her some infant tylonol. Once she had that, she fell back asleep and was fine! I must say...all in all she did pretty darn good!
She now weighs 10 lb. 13 oz. (70th %ile in weight) and is 21 in. long (20th %ile in height.)
We just LOVE our short, fat little buddah baby!!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment