Because I'm crazy, I called my doctor's office Thursday morning and explained to them that I just didn't "feel" pregnant...that my lower back pain was pretty much gone, my stomach cramping was pretty much gone, etc...even though some of the other early pregnancy symptoms were still around. The nurse was so wonderful, she said that I could come in for an ultrasound and they would code it under insurance as "decrease in pregnancy stymptoms." So we went to our (unplanned) ultrasound appointement that afternoon and got to see this!!! As you can see, little arm and leg nubs are starting to form. We got to see the heartbeating again which was at 160. (They assured me that everything looked great.) What a big change from the last ultrasound two weeks prior!! Looking forward to the next one that is in two weeks from tomorrow!!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment