Friday, June 29, 2012

Texas Jumping Beans

I bought a Groupon for this place...3 visits for $10.  Usually it's $7 a visit.  It's VERY close to our house.  However, I may or may not have filed a Better Business Bureau complaint against them after our visit.  You can see my complaint HERE .  I find myself being pretty laid-back(ish) when it comes to the whole germs out in public issue.  But if you are running a business strictly for CHILDREN, you have no excuse not to clean your facility.  Daily.  Period. 

I should have listened to my other mom friends who warned me against taking her there.

Another mom friend of mine went in the same week and said she spotted some mouse droppings as well.  Awesome.

That being said, the kids still had fun.  (We went with some other kids from our neighborhood.)
 So......anyone want 2 free visits to this place?  It's on me!!!!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment