Monday, July 11, 2011

My First Summer As Mommy

I've enjoyed my time with my baby this summer.  I don't want it to end.  Summer is probably more than half-way over...(I really don't want to know exactly!)  Daddy taught summer school the entire month of June.  He's now beginning coaching "stuff."  (Not much of a summer for him!)  My girl and I pretty much just hang out all day...and I LOVE it!!  We go to the pool with friends at least once or twice a week, we try not to go shopping too much, we have playdates, and just enjoy our time together!  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that girl! 

We often go out back where we can find some shade and skinny dip.  She plays in her baby pool, plays with her water table, and plays with the hose.

  The other day she was in her baby pool and had a little potty accident.  I had to hose her little booty off afterward!
She just LOVES having snacks in her walker.  She tries to go as fast as she can on all the hard floors in the house.
Miss independent must feed herself.  Everything.  Including oatmeal in the morning.  (Notice the oatmeal in the hair, in the ears, etc...)
No matter where we are (at home, at the store, etc...) we say "Hi" to EVERYONE...including the dogs.  Everytime they walk in and out of the room.  We say "Hi" ALOT throughout the day.

It's been great spending so much time with my girl this summer!  I don't want it to end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment