Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First Owie

Mollee has her first real owie.  Wrigley was sleeping on the floor and she crawled over to him.  I guess it startled him and when he got up, she was a little too close.  He scratched her on the cheek.  It didn't break the skin, but the red marks are pretty obvious.  I think her feelings were hurt more than anything.  She absolutely ADORES the dogs.....They don't exactly feel the same way about her.  When she goes near them, they usually move away.  Check out her battle wounds...


Poor baby!!!  She hasn't lost any love for him, though.  She still lights up with happiness any time he comes in the room.  But for now, we will have to keep some distance between her and the dogs!

1 comment:

  1. She is literally one of the prettiest babies I think I have ever seen. Seriously. I could kiss her little cheeks and eat her up!

    ReplyDelete