Just when we thought baby girl was all better...
Think again!!
She was doing so much better (or so we thought) over the weekend. Then, Monday, she woke up yucky again. She just wanted to sleep and sleep, hardly wanted to eat, kept rubbing her eyes, was more fussy than usual, etc... This continued through Tuesday and onto Wednesday.
I was telling a friend at work about her symptoms. THANK GOODNESS she suggested I try to make an appointment with her pediatrician because it sounded like an ear infection.
Took her to the doc. Sure enough...She was right! It actually ended up being a double ear infection due to her recent cold. Poor thing!!
She's now on antibiotics and some prescription ear drops. We are hoping this will cure it cause we definitely aren't out of the woods yet. She's still not symptom-free and it's miserable! She was up all night last night...screaming, kicking, and in pain.
And now she's covered in red spots all over her body from a reaction to the antibiotics.
SO READY TO BE DONE WITH ALL OF THIS!!
So I will just keep reminding myself: It isn't THAT bad. It could always be worse. I just HATE seeing my baby suffer!!!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment