Tomorrow is the big day. The day I have been dreading for so long. The day I have to leave my baby girl for more hours than I have ever left her before. It's the day I return to work after being on maternity leave. Just look at that sweet face...I mean, who would ever want to leave this precious angel?
Dear sweet baby,
Please don't do anything too cute when I'm not around. Please don't say your first word, crawl your first crawl, or take your first steps when I'm not around. If you do though, just pretend it is the first time you are doing it the next time I am around. Know that even though I must return to work, I would much rather be with you.
Love,
your mommy who loves you to the moon and back
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment