Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving visitors from Alabama

We had a great Thanksgiving this year with the Drum family and the Senn family all at our house.  H fried turkey and it was WONDERFUL...along with all the other food that was made by everyone.  H's brother, Danny, and his wife and kids came from Alabama.  We hadn't seen them in a year.  Mollee loved meeting her uncle, aunt, and cousins for the first time. 


 We hope to see them again next summer when Mollee will be almost a year old.  We had to skip last summer's trip to Alabama because I was way too pregnant.  As long as Mollee decides not to hate the carseat anymore by that point, we will be driving there.  Otherwise, we will fly.  We hope to go to the beach again while we are there.  Can't wait for Mollee's first time at the beach!  I hope she loves the beach as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment