So last night was the first night of her in her own crib in her own room....and she did GREAT! I think before this, I was waking up (to her grunting) and then waking her up to feed her. She would only nurse for just a bit and then we would repeat this same thing over and over every hour or two...which makes for some VERY tough nights of sleep! (...or lack there of.)
So last night, since she was in her own room, I slept right through her grunting (cause I couldn't hear it) and I woke up once to her crying and fed her and then again five hours later I woke up and woke her up to feed her. This went so much better than what we were doing before!
I know, I know...What works/worked today may not work tomorrow...but I am throughoughly enjoying feeling more rested today than I have since she has been born!
Hopefully we can continue this new trend of sleep!


No comments:
Post a Comment