Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ode to Our Dogs

I walked in our bedroom to find this:

Wrigley...in the middle of the bed, enjoying the Snoogle body pillow.  (I may or may not have adjusted his pose just a little to make the photo even better.)  But then I got to thinking...

I realized that here soon (within the next two months or so...give or take) our dogs will not get the attention that they have been given ever since each of them came into our lives.  Those of you that had dogs before having kids know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...especially if you are a true dog lover as I am (and my husband ESPECIALLY is!)

I just hope that they handle the transition of new baby in the house as well as they possibly can.  At least they have eachother...I think it would be much harder if there was just one of them.

So anyway, I thought I'd pay a little "homage"...if you will, to our current "babies" before our new baby comes along...

We love these dogs!  (Well, H loves Wrigley....He hasn't exactly proclaimed his love for Kobe at this point.)  I just hope our love for them doesn't change too much with all the upcoming changes!!

1 comment: