This week we celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe it has already been two years since I married the most wonderful, funny, amazing man I have ever met.
I am so proud of him with all that he has accomplished, as well as being the best husband and soon-to-be first time father. I know he is going to make an amazing daddy to Mollee and our other future children someday. He has been so wonderfully supportive throughout this journey of pregnancy (dealing with me and my craziness, learning right along with me, attending more classes than we probably needed, etc...) I love that together, we have watched this
go from this
to this.
Our relationship has grown over the past seven years as we dated.
And then got engaged.
And it has grown more over the last two years as we have been married.
And it has grown even more than ever over the last year as we embrace the journey together as soon-to-be first-time parents.
It is so amazing to find someone who you love more and more as each day goes by and as each year goes by together. I truly love that I love him more and more as time passes by. I am pround to call myself Mrs. Hiram Drum! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I love you dearly!!!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























That is so special. It brought tears to my eyes. I wish you many more years of love and happiness.
ReplyDeleteholy moly, blonde! =) and... I love your wedding flowers-well have that one in common!
ReplyDelete