Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rex & Ren

Mollee and I went and visited my friend, Melissa and her twin 6 month old boys.  She is VERY BUSY and made me realize how easy I have it with only one.  But she's so darn good at it, she makes it look easy!!  She's got it all down to a science....I guess you have to with multiples!  It's going to be so much fun when they are older and will have each other to play with and to grow up with.  We can't wait to play with them again!!
I made the boys these little gifts...It's so hard to not make boy stuff "girlie" when crafting.  All I have is "girlie" and it's hard to find stuff that isn't!

1 comment:

  1. So nice of you! I wish I had it down. In 3 months or so, they will be able to have more fun. Right now mine just roll around and that's pretty much it.

    ReplyDelete